Melbourne's first water supply tower made of cast iron now at the MMBW Farm, Werribee.
It was removed from East Melbourne where it supplied drinking water to Melbourne in the 1850s and re-erected at Cocoroc in 1892 to be used as a back-up supply in case of mains failure.
The tank remained in use in Cocoroc until l1924. It was drained in 1929 after a reservoir was built nearby to supply water to houses and stock during summer.
The tank originally stood near the corner of Albert and Gisborne Streets, East Melbourne. It is on the Victorian Heritage Register, No. H1416.