Wyndham History
Menu

Browse Items

Total item(s) : 6

This photo depicts the Cobbledicks Ford crossing of the Werribee River. The name Cobbledicks Ford comes from the Cobbledicks Family who were tenant farmers for the Staughton Family who owned the Eynesbury Homestead. This crossing built from local…

Single span bluestone bridge across Little River

A symmetrical bluestone building with a central doorway, a single large window either side with chimneys built into the end walls.
Article

Small bluestone church with cream brick belcote and window trims that suffered some damage in the January 1985 fires.

Single storey bluestone hotel that closed in 1973 and is now a private residence.

A four span bluestone bridge across Little River that was completed in 1866.

Ask a question