A. Comben & Co,
East side of Station Street, three doors north of Denys on the corner of Watton and Station Streets, Werribee.
Aub Comben's first shop, it later became Joe King's fruit shop. The original Comben's store was started by Shadrach Comben, father of Alfred Comben and Bill Comben, in 1897.
Not for Loan.
Not to be reproduced without permission from the Werribee and District Historical Society.
Publication-quality prints can be purchased from the Werribee and District Historical Society.
9770 - Picture Victoria
Still Image Item Type Metadata
Werribee.,” Wyndham History, accessed December 4, 2023, http://wyndhamhistory.net.au/items/show/990.